WELCOME TO PINNACLE DOG SPORTS
In order to keep this facility looking beautiful, clean and new, we all need to follow the rules below. Please read. Thanks.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. All dogs must be kept on leash both inside and outside of the
building unless running a course.
2. No barking/unruly/aggressive dogs will be permitted in class.
3. All dogs will be crated or x-penned in the small agility room on
rubber matting. No one is to crate on the field turf.
4. Please place all water bowls on the rubber matting, not on the
5. If using Pinnacle crates, please clean the crate after use – spray
and paper towels are provided.
6. In order to keep our turf clean, we are asking that on rainy or
snowy days, you bring a change of shoes. Dry shoes can be used
to run on the turf.
7. Dog potty area – is in the back, on the hill only; do not cross
the grassy area in front of the parking-that is not Weston
a) Boy dogs – there is a pee stump in the potty area to
use; please do NOT use the sides of the building.
b) Everyone is expected to clean up after his/her own dogs
– no exceptions.
c) Anyone not cleaning up will get one warning – and a
charge of $20.00. Second warning – don’t make me go
8. Dogs relieving themselves on the turf due to negligence of owner
will be charged $20.00 towards professional cleaning.
9. Puppy Classes – owners need to take puppies out to
relieve themselves at least 2-3 times during the hour.
10. Water and/or pop will be available in the refrigerator at
50 cents each.
11. All students must sign a release form good for one year.
Please Note: While we want to be fair to everyone, because of the turf and padding underneath, bitches in season may not attend classes during their season. We have an active sub list for the Masters classes and Helen can supply this for your assistance in finding a sub for your spot. Also, please note that the pole in the middle of the floor is not a pee pole. Please do not allow your male dogs to relieve themselves on it for any reason.
Thanks for your help in keeping Pinnacle Dog Sports clean and safe.